| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in April is very hot at 29.2 °C (84.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 91.9mm (3.6in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 11 days.
- In April the skies in Juba are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:21 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: