| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in August is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 144.4mm (5.7in) of water is dropped across on average 13 days.
- In August the heavens above Juba are fine with on average a measurable 6:52 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:16.
- There are approximately 5:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: