| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in December is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with infrequent rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 3 days.
- In December the skies in Juba are sunny having on balance a sizable 9:07 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 2:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: