| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in February is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 11.6mm (0.5in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 2 days.
- The skies in Juba are slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:34 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:57.
- There are approximately 4:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64% of daylight hours and cloudy 36% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: