| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in January is very hot at 28.3 °C (82.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3.6mm (0.1in) of liquid is dumped during on average 1 day.
- In January the blue above Juba is sunny having on average a considerable 9:23 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 2:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: