| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in July is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry with occasional rain. Some 136.2mm (5.4in) of water is laid down across on average 13 days.
- The blue above Juba is fair having on balance a moderate 5:56 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 6:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: