| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in June is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry with rain now and again. Circa 119.7mm (4.7in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Juba is a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:11 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 5:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: