| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in March is very hot at 29.9 °C (85.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 44.9mm (1.8in) of water is transfered during on average 8 days.
- In March the heavens above Juba are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:07 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:05.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: