| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in May is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 148.5mm (5.8in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Juba are slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:50 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 4:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: