| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in November is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 46.3mm (1.8in) of H2O accrues across on average 7 days.
- In November the blue above Juba is slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:30 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 4:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: