| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in October is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with rain now and again. Circa 101.7mm (4in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 11 days.
- In October the heavens above Juba are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:36 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 4:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64% of daylight hours and cloudy 36% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: