| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Juba in September is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry with rain now and again. Circa 116.6mm (4.6in) of fluid is dumped across on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Juba are a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:23 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 4:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Juba September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Juba, Sudan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Juba: